Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogging my Brains Out

So the semester comes to an end and I've realized that blogging is a serious business.  I remember meeting students who had been offered jobs to manage company blogs and FB pages and I thought...cake!  They had turned it all down.  All the glory of becoming the "voice" of a company, spewing their thoughts and profound insights, money.  It was beyond me until now.  Looking back at my ambitious and enthusiastic beginnings and seeing how that appeal trickled and ceased is a timely insight.  You see, I've moved.  And I've been considering adding some lactating animals to the family.  It seems like a natural progression from yogurt making and recent cheese experimentation and my budding desire to move into aged artesian cheeses.  Until today.  Because cows and goats like blogs, need tending.

3 comments:

  1. Your references to cheese are entirely metaphorical, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging huh? Is that what you kids call it now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least blogs don't poop. No, wait...

    ReplyDelete